Student Government Association Scholarships for domestic and International scholarships are made available each Spring semester for the following school year. Applications are now available at the SGA office in Room 159 of the Student Union or may be downloaded at the links below.
Domestic Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible as a potential recipient for this scholarship, a student must meet the following:
- The student recipient must be a full-time student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette working toward a University undergraduate or graduate degree. If the student is graduating and is in his/her last semester then that student may be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Undergraduate applicants must be enrolled as a sophomore, junior, or senior student and must have at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Graduate applicants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average and cannot be on an assistantship or fellowship.
- The student applicant must show Extracurricular involvement and Community involvement.
2017 SGA Scholarship Application (Application Period Ended)
International Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible as a potential recipient for this International scholarship, a student must meet the following:
- May not be a U.S. Citizen
- May not necessarily be a Louisiana resident
- Must be eligible to enter his/her freshman, sophomore, junior, senior year
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- Graduate students must be currently enrolled in Graduate School and in full compliance with Graduate School guidelines and requirements
2017 International Scholarship Application (Application Period Ended)
DEADLINE for submission of applications is Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.