Student Government Association Scholarships for domestic and International scholarships are made available each spring semester. The scholarship application has been revised with the same form being used for both the domestic and International application. You will indicate in the checkbox at the top left of the form which application you are submitting.
Domestic Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible as a potential recipient for this scholarship, a student must meet the following:
- The student recipient must be a full-time student at UL Lafayette working toward a University undergraduate or graduate degree. If the student is graduating and is in his/her last semester then that student can be part-time.
- Undergraduate applicants must be enrolled as a sophomore, junior, or senior student and must have at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Graduate applicants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average and cannot be on an assistantship or fellowship.
- The student applicant must show Extracurricular involvement and Community involvement
International Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible as a potential recipient for this International scholarship, a student must meet the following:
- May not be a U.S. Citizen.
- May not necessarily be a Louisiana resident
- Must be eligible to enter as a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student.
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Graduate students must be currently enrolled in Graduate School and in full compliance with Graduate School guidelines and requirements.
Check back during the spring semester for the scholarship applications.